Judge Roger BRODMAN
|2007 - Present:||Judge, Superior Court in Maricopa County, Phoenix|
|2001 - 2007:||Founding Member, Holden Brodman PLC, Phoenix|
|1996 - 2001:||Co-Founder, Brockelman & Brodman, Phoenix|
|1985 - 1996:||Attorney & Partner, Gallagher & Kennedy, Phoenix|
|1983 - 1985:||Lawyer, Latham & Watkins, Los Angeles, CA|
|1982 - 1983:||Law Clerk, U.S. District Court Judge William A. Ingram, San Francisco, CA|
- Juris Doctorate, 1982, Stanford Law School
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, 1979, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Past Chair, Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Former member, Advisory Board for the University of Nebraska College of Engineering and Technology
- Former public member of the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration Enforcement Advisory Committee
- Served on the Arizona Supreme Court Foster Care Review Board
- Served 15 years on the American Arbitration Association's construction law panel
- 2007 - Selected to "Superior Lawyers of the Southwest"
- 2006 - Named as a "Best Lawyer in America"
- 2004 - Selected for "Best of the Bar" by the Business Journal
- Former youth basketball coach
* You may also want to view my Commercial Court Biography.
return to top