Judge Jo Lynn GENTRY
|Current Assignment: Juvenile Department|
|Location:||Juvenile Court Durango Facility|
|Location:||Southeast Facility in Mesa|
|2005 - Present:||Judge, Superior Court in Maricopa County|
|1999 - 2005:||Attorney, Arizona Attorney General's Office|
|1995 - 1999:||Special Assistant United States Attorney, District of Arizona|
|1994 - 1999:||Assistant General Counsel, Gila River Indian Community|
- J.D., 1988, Georgetown University Law Center
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 1985, Arizona State University
- Former Member, Board of Directors for the Phoenix Indian Center
- Former Member, Board of Directors for the Phoenix Crisis Nursery
- Former Member, Board of Directors for the Xico, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Clavadistas Del Sol
- Former Judge Pro Tem for the Ak Chin Indian Community and Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation.
- Enrolled member of the Navajo tribe.