Case Number and Decree Type

Case Number: Example: FC2006-123456

Please choose the Decree type:
  The Court enters a Consent Decree when all parties have agreed on how to resolve everything required for a divorce, legal separation or annulment. You must agree in writing to issues such as division of property and debt, spousal maintenance (if any), legal decision-making, parenting time, and support (if you have children). All parties must sign the written decree.

  You can set a default hearing if the other party has not filed a written response. A default hearing is scheduled when you want a divorce, other judgment or order of the Court when the opposing side does not respond in writing to your petition or motion.