Superior Court >Self- Service Center >Forms

Frequently Used Processes Forms and Instructions Available for Downloading:
Site Requirements This site requires a PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader or another PDF reader) to view and print the prepared documents.

Please choose from the following court processes:

Civil Cases
return to top
return to top
Domestic Violence
return to top
Family Court Cases
Get the First Court Order (Start a new case with this Court):
Make Someone Obey a Court Order (Enforce a Court Order that Already Exists):
Get a Temporary Court Order:
Change a Court Order (Modify a Court Order that Already Exists):
Get, Modify, or Stop an Income Withholding Order or Object to an Income Withholding Order (This does NOT start or modify child support):
Register Foreign Orders (from Another State):
Other Court Requests:
return to top
Juvenile Cases
To Get the First Court Order:
Other Court Requests:
return to top
Probate Cases
For Adults:
For Minors:
Probate Accounting Forms:
Guardianship/Conservatorship - General:
Adult Adoption:
Other Court Requests:
return to top
Property Tax Cases
return to top
Service of Court Papers
Family Court:
return to top
Criminal Cases
Personal Information Protection
Get Appointed Power of Attorney or Revoke Existing Power of Attorney
For other forms that can be used in this court, please go to The Clerk of Superior Court in Maricopa County
return to top
click here for Self-Service Center
Child Support Calculator
Check us out on YouTube