Superior Court >Law Library Resource Center >Forms >Juvenile Cases

  • You want to file court papers to have a guardian appointed for a minor, OR
  • You want to file court papers to object to a petition to have a guardian appointed for a minor, OR
  • You want to file other court papers which require the payment of fees or court costs that you cannot afford to pay at the time of filing, AND
  • You want to ask the Court to allow you to delay payment or to waive the fees and costs completely.
  • You understand that if your request for deferral is granted, a charge of $27 will be added to your deferred fees.
This packet contains court forms and instructions to request deferral (delayed payment) of court fees and costs when filing for guardianship of a minor in the Juvenile Court.

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

Title File English Spanish
Requests for Deferral of Fees and Costs JGW1 PDF PDF

The individual forms and instructions below are already included in the Packet(s) above. If you choose to download the documents individually, make sure you get ALL of the instructions and ALL of the forms. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Order Title File English Spanish
1 Deferred Fee Application Information gnf10f PDF PDF
2 Application for Deferral of Court Fees and Costs jgw11f PDF PDF
3 Order Deferring/Waiving Court Fees and Costs jgw18f PDF PDF
4 Affidavit in Support of Application for Deferral or Waiver of Service of Process Costs gnf21f PDF PDF
click here for Law Library Resource Center
Americorps Vista