Superior Court >Law Library Resource Center >Forms >Family Court

  • You are the biological parents of a minor child /children born out of wedlock , which means: the mother was not married at the time of the birth, AND the mother was not married at any time during the ten months immediately preceding the birth, AND
  • You want a court order establishing paternity for the minor child(ren), AND ,
  • You have one of the following:

    Affidavit of Acknowledgment -- both parents are signing the court papers in this packet to acknowledge paternity of the minor child(ren).

    Genetic Testing -- you are not sure who is the father of the minor child(ren) but both parents agree to be bound by the results of genetic testing, and you have a copy of the test results showing that the individual named as the father has not been excluded as the natural father, AND
  • You do not want a court order about Legal Decision Making (Custody), parenting time and support.
This packet contains general information and/or court forms and instructions to request a voluntary paternity order. Be sure the documents are in the following order:
Title File English Spanish
To Establish Voluntary Paternity drvp1 PDF PDF
Order Title File English Spanish
1 Instructions: How to complete all forms for Voluntary Request for Order of Paternity drvp11i PDF PDF
2 Procedures: What to do After you Have Completed All Forms drvp10p PDF PDF
Order Title File English Spanish
1 Family Court Sensitive Data Cover Sheet (in cases with children) drsds10fc PDF PDF
2 Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity and Request for Order drvp11f PDF PDF
3 Order of Voluntary Paternity drvp81f PDF PDF
click here for Law Library Resource Center
Americorps Vista