Superior Court >Law Library Resource Center >Forms >Family Court

  • You have a decree of divorce or legal separation ordering the distribution of property AND,
  • Your former spouse will not give you property you are entitled to under the decree.

    Do NOT use the forms and instructions in this packet if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • Your former spouse was ordered to pay certain debts, and he/she did not do so (in these cases, see a lawyer for help)
This packet contains court forms and instructions about enforcing a court order for property division. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

Title File English Spanish
To Make Someone Obey (Enforce) a Court Order for Property Division DREP1 PDF PDF

The individual forms and instructions below are already included in the Packet(s) above. If you choose to download the documents individually, make sure you get ALL of the instructions and ALL of the forms. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Order Title File English Spanish
1 Help on completing the Petition to Enforce drep11h PDF PDF
2 Procedures: What to do next drep12p PDF PDF
Order Title File English Spanish
1 Petition to Enforce drep11f PDF PDF
2 Order to Appear drep81f PDF PDF
3 Family Court Department Notice drosc11f PDF PDF
4 Order Enforcing Decree drep82f PDF PDF
click here for Law Library Resource Center
Americorps Vista