Superior Court >Law Library Resource Center >Forms >Family Court

  • You have filed a summons and petition for one of the following:
  • Divorce
  • Legal Separation
  • Annulment
  • To establish Paternity
  • To establish a first court order for Legal Decision Making (Custody) authority and/or Parenting Time or Legal Decision Making (Custody), Parenting Time and Support, AND
    • The other party was served with the court papers, AND
    • Proof of service has been filed with the Clerk of the Court, AND
    • The other party has not filed a written response or answer within the time frame set by law. (Check the court file to be sure this is true), AND
    • You want to proceed to get a (default) court order
This packet contains general information and/or court forms and instructions about how to get a default hearing when your spouse did not respond. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

Title File English Spanish
Forms and Instructions for a Default Family Court Decree DRD6 PDF PDF

The individual forms and instructions below are already included in the Packet(s) above. If you choose to download the documents individually, make sure you get ALL of the instructions and ALL of the forms. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Order Title File English Spanish
1 FREE Workshop Flyer - How to Complete the Papers to Modify Child Support and File Them with the Court Workshop_Flyer PDF PDF
2 Procedures: How to File an "Application and Affidavit of Default" and How to Get a Default Hearing drd60p PDF PDF
3 Default Screening Checklist drd62h PDF PDF
4 Procedures: How to Get a Default Decree Without a Hearing drd68p PDF PDF
Order Title File English Spanish
1 Application and Affidavit of Default drd61f PDF PDF
2 Motion and Affidavit for Default Decree Without Hearing drd68f PDF PDF
click here for Law Library Resource Center