Superior Court >Law Library Resource Center >Forms >Family Court

TO REQUEST CONCILIATION COURT SERVICES (to determine if there is a desire to save the marriage or to resolve differences)
  • You are legally married according to Arizona law (A.R.S. 25-101).
  • You or your spouse either have or have not filed a petition for divorce, legal separation or annulment.
  • You want to try to reconcile (get back together) or resolve the issues in your case with your spouse.
This packet contains court forms and instructions to request Conciliation Court Services for people who are married and want to meet with a trained marriage and family professional before or immediately after filing for divorce, legal separation, or annulment.

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

Title File English Spanish
To Request Conciliation Court Services DRADC1 PDF PDF

The individual forms and instructions below are already included in the Packet(s) above. If you choose to download the documents individually, make sure you get ALL of the instructions and ALL of the forms. Be sure the documents are in the following order:

Order Title File English Spanish
1 How to Complete the Forms and Submit your Request for Conciliation Court Services dradc14h PDF PDF
Order Title File English Spanish
1 Petition for Conciliation Court Services dradc14f PDF PDF
click here for Law Library Resource Center
Americorps Vista