The commissioners of Superior Court preside over the following:
- Judgment Debtor Exams
- Name Changes
- Forcible Detainers
- Injunctions Against Harassment
- Order of Continuing Lien
- The Commissioners Calendar within Civil Court Administration is responsible for setting hearings on the
aforementioned case types with the exception of Injunctions Against Harassment.
- The telephone number for the Downtown Commissioner's Calendar which schedules Downtown and Northeast
Cases is 602-506-3397.
- The telephone number for the Mesa Commissioner's Calendar which schedules Mesa cases is 602-506-2023.
- The telephone number for the Northwest Commissioner's Calendar which schedules Northwest cases is
372-9402 hours are from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m
- The hours of the Commissioner's Calendar phone (Downtown & Southeast) are 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of county holidays.
For a complete listing of Commissioners click here.